Welcome To My Blog!

This is my Blog about Writing! I will post blogs here about my Writing career and progress in stories! I will also post blogs about interesting links I have found about Writing, I will also post a friends blog once a week!

Saturday, April 7, 2012


I read a blog today by Joseph Eastwood (http://www.josepheastwood.com/2012/04/writing-is.html) and he asked us why do we write?? I thought about it for a while, while I ran around Facebook like a chicken with it's head cut off. (It's not cooperating for me today!!) I finally got around to reading the blog and quite enjoyed it, I posted my thoughts on his blog and post on Facebook! A friend of mine like my response so much she told me to put it on my blog so here it is:


This is why I write:
Hmm...why do I write??
I write because....I can't stop myself from writing, because I can't imagine a day of my life where I'm not day dreaming about a new story, or my characters, or thinking I have to sit down and finish my book!
I write because if I didn't, I wouldn't be me, I wouldn't be happy! If I didn't write everyday (OK, so I don't write EVERY day!) or every other day, or even think about writing, I'd be very depressed...er....and I wouldn't find any enjoyment in life! As life is what inspires me to write, I see a funny looking door, a story, I see a kid running after a kite, story! I see a title to a song, it's a story! So, without my writing life would be just..plain...boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment