Welcome To My Blog!

This is my Blog about Writing! I will post blogs here about my Writing career and progress in stories! I will also post blogs about interesting links I have found about Writing, I will also post a friends blog once a week!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

When you feel like writing get in and no longer want too!

I was out with a friend for lunch! I said I wanted to write when I got back! But evil FB decided to distract me and I ended up promoting my radio show on Thursday night @ 6pm est!
So then I decided to work more on my radio show, promoted and to add more episodes as were booked all the way thru April 10th!
Then I decided to fix our profile page, promote on Twitter! Then I go and watch Castle on ABC.com then my friend comes home kicks me out and nowI'm lying on her bed blogging! How far I've come from actually wanting to write! :-/
Oh well! Plenty of time still left today!  :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment