Welcome To My Blog!

This is my Blog about Writing! I will post blogs here about my Writing career and progress in stories! I will also post blogs about interesting links I have found about Writing, I will also post a friends blog once a week!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Privacy!

Ok this is more of a rant as i'm not allowed to rant on FB....be warned!

So, it's 4pm on a Monday moms left for work, I decide I want some Strawberry Shortcake and read my Kindle! So I open my door and my stepdad walks into the bathroom in his undies from the living room where he sleeps (it's no longer a family room....it's HIS room!) he looks up at me and bitches that he has NO privacy!
Shall we reflect??
It's 4pm in the afternoon on a Monday and he's in the living room downstairs next to the kitchen where we get food in his underwear for all to see I they come downstairs then bitches because he has NO PRIVACY!!!!!!
I wonder why!!!!!!
Put some pants on you idiot you're in the living room!!!!!!!

Rant done.....

No comments:

Post a Comment